“It’s time to get hydrated and quench your thirst on this hot summer day, and nothings better than trying out some smoothie. Prepared with all time favorite beverage, this cold coffee with ice-cream drink is just perfect for everyone. Add optional cream if you’d like, or just have it as described below, we are sure you’d not regret this. Best served when chilled with ice-creams and crushed iced, this quick recipe is sure to get you refreshed after a hot and tiring day.
An added bonus, check out our Smoothies Special post, which is a list of 10 delicious smoothies that satisfy every taste craving.”
What’s the occasion?Perfect for a hot summer day, Cold Coffee with Ice Cream, is gonna make you wander into a completely new and refreshing sense. Prepare it as a welcome drink for a party, or just for a quick sip in the afternoon, it is there to amaze you. With a creamy sweet taste, it’s the perfect refresher drink on a hot summer day. We are sure this would give justice to your sweet tooth. Do pair it with a North Indian main course, if you’d like or just prepare it to celebrate some special day.How to prepare?Ingredients
- 1 cup Chilled milk
- 2 tsp Coffee powder
- 3 tbsp Sugar(brown/white)
- ¼ cup Warm water
- 3 scoops Ice cream (vanilla)
- 2 tbsp Chocolate syrup/melted chocolate
- 5-6 almonds (optional)
- Chocolate chips/grated chocolate (optional)
- Ice cubes as required
- In a cup: add coffee powder, sugar and warm water and whisk it.
- In a blender jar: add chilled milk, blended coffee syrup, ice cubes and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Blend it for 30 seconds to make a smooth shake.
- Coat the serving glass with chocolate syrup from inside.
- Pour the blended coffee shake into a serving glass and decorate with grated almond and chocolate syrup.
- Serve chilled.