Red Sauce Pasta is among the most popular Italian pastas. This easy-to-make recipe can be quickly prepared at home using some simple ingredients. To make this easy pasta, you will need some boiled pasta penne, boiled peeled and chopped cherry tomatoes, extra virgin oil so that it tastes truly Italian, some red chilli powder, pepper, parsley for garnish. All you need to do is just stir fry the veggies, add the boiled pasta, then spice it up with herbs and chilli flakes. If you are someone who’s looking for a cheesy and creamy pasta, then you can garnish it with some grated cheese and oregano to make this delicious dish more aromatic and indulgent. However, if you want to make it healthy, you can use whole wheat pasta and skip using cheese and add more veggies to make it a wholesome meal. The making process of this pasta is very similar to that of White Sauce Pasta, but what makes Red sauce pasta a treat for tastebuds is the sweet taste of tomatoes.This makes for a perfect Sunday brunch recipe, as it is simple as well as exotic! So next time you want to enjoy something good, try this dish and serve it to your loved ones and make them happy with this soul-satiating delicacy.
- 225 gm boiled pasta penne
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped basil
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 pinches powdered black pepper
- 400 gm boiled,peeled,chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cup water
How to make Red Sauce Pasta
- Step 1To make this yummy pasta recipe, first you need to prepare the sauce for the pasta. To begin with heat oil in a pan over medium flame and add minced garlic along with red chili flakes and saute for 2 minutes. Take another pan, pour the water and bring it to a boil. Add pasta to the boiling water along with salt and oil, and cook the pasta for a few minutes. When its cooked, drain the extra water and transfer the pasta in another bowl.
- Step 2Now add the peeled tomatoes, basil and parsley in the pan. Mix all the ingredients well and let it simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. When the sauce starts gaining consistency, put off the burner and add salt and black pepper powder to the sauce. Keep the sauce warm.
- Step 3Add the pasta over the warm sauce and toss with carefully. Serve it immediately. In fact, if you are someone who likes the cheesy version of pasta then you can garnish the pasta with some grated parmesan cheese and to make it more aromatic, you can dry roast a few basil leaves and crush it with some chilli flakes and oregano. This herb fusion will make your pasta even more delectable. Serve it with garlic bread and relish this delicious pasta recipe.