Skip to content
- Milk – 1 ltr
- custard powder(vanilla flavour) – 2 tbsp
- sugar – 4/5 tbsp
- apple (chopped) – 1 bowl
- Banana (chopped) -1 bowl
- grapes – 1 bowl
- black grapes – 1 bowl
- papaya – 1 bowl
- pomegranate pearls – 1 bowl
- cashews – 10 to 12
- pistachios – 8 to 10
- Boil milk in a deep pan.
- Meanwhile , In another small bowl add custard powder in cold milk and make smooth paste stir until all lumps dissolve.
- add sugar to boiled milk and keep stiring.
- Add custard mixture to boiled milk and mix it well.And boil it for 10 to 12 minutes and keep stiring.
- Cook until it gets thick in consistency.
- After custard gets cooled,add all fruits into it and mix it well.
- Keep the custard in refrigerator for 4-5 hours
- Garnish it with dry fruits and serve mouth watering fruit custard.