Skip to content
- Cocunut – 100gm
- green chillies – 2-3
- garlic – 7-8
- ginger – 1 inch
- mustard seeds – 1/2tsp
- dry red chilli – 2
- asafoetida – 1pinch
- curry leaves – 10 to 12
- cooking oil
- salt to taste
- In a blending jar add cocunut , green chilli, garlic,ginger and salt to taste.
- Add little water and blend it properly .
- Heat a pan and add cooking oil .
- Add dry chilli ,mustard seeds ,asafoetida and curry leaves fry it on low flame for a minute.
- Now add the grinded paste and mix it well .turn off the flame.
- Ready to serve cocunut chutney with idli ,dosa orr anything you want .