Skip to content
- almonds (soaked&peeled) – 30-35
- milk – 2 cup
- sugar – 2 tbsp
- saffron (kesar) – 2-3pinch
- cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- Soak badam for 1 hour in hot water.
- peel off the skin off badam and wash it properly.
- In a blending jar add soaked badam and half cup milk and blend it into smooth paste and keep it aside.
- heat a large pan and heat 2 cup milk.
- boiled it for 10-12 minutes keep stirring in between.
- Add sugar and saffron mix it well.
- Add almond paste , cardamom powder and stir well. Boiled it for another 10-12 minutes or till milk thickens on low flame.
- ready to serve hot .
- For cold almond milk let it cool down and take it out in a glass and gefrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Serve badam milk hot or chilled . garnished it with saffron.