Skip to content
- Rice – 2 cup
- Onion(chopped) – 2
- ginger garlic paste – half tbsp
- grren chilli (chopped) – 2
- capsicum(chopped) – 2
- cabbage (chopped) – 4 tbsp
- spring onion ( chopped) – 4 tbsp
- peas – 3 tbsp
- beans(chopped) – 5-6
- coriander(chopped) – 2 tbsp
- cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder – 1/2tsp
- red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- cooking oil
- salt to taste
- Take a bowl add rice and water and soak it for 10 minutes.
- Boiled the rice properly.
- Take a pan to add cooking oil into the pan and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste and fry it for a second.
- Add green chili, onion, spring onion, capsicum, cabbage, beans, peas and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt to taste, and mix it well. Cook it for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add cooked rice into it and cook it for 5 minutes.
- garnish it with chopped coriander and spring onion.
- ready to serve veg fried rice.