Skip to content
- All purpose flour (maida) – 1 cup
- Egg – 4
- Onion(finely chopped) – 2
- Carrot (finely chopped) – 2
- Green chillies (finely chopped) -2
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander power – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli sauce – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli sauce – 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise – 1 tsp
- Chat masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as required (for Dough)
- Add all purpose flour in a parat add a pinch of salt and 2 tbsp oil and mix it properly.
- Add some water and knead it into soft dough after that cover it and leave it for 20 minutes.
For roll masala:
- Heat some oil in a pan, add chopped green chillies and finely chopped carrot and let the carrot cook properly.
- Add finely chopped onion and cook it for a second.
- Further, add 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder and 1/2 tsp of coriander powder and salt to taste and cook it for a minute on medium flame.
Egg roll preparation:
- Divide the prepared dough into equal portions, take one dough ball and roll it into roti shape.
- Heat little oil in a pan, put the rolled roti into it cook it for a minute on low flame, flip it to cook other side.
- Cook it properly from both the sides, after that crack 2 egg on it and cook it for 10-12 seconds, flip it and cook properly from both side.
- Further, take it out in a plate place some prepared roll masala at the middle of the roll.
- Add 1/2 tsp red chilli sauce, 1 tsp green chilli sauce, 1 tsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp mayonnaise and sprinkle some chat masala and some lemon juice according to your taste.
- Roll it with the help of butter paper.
- Ready to serve hot egg roll.