Skip to content
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can
- Unsweetened chocolate powder – 5 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Baking cups
- In a mixing bowl add condensed milk and chocolate powder whisk chocolate powder and milk until smooth.
- Now, heat a pan melt 2 tbsp of butter on medium flame.
- Add chocolate powder/milk mixture and stir continuously until thick.
- Pour it into butter greased shallow container then refrigerate it for a hour.
- Now, scoop one tbsp chilled batter roll into ball and put it into chocolate sprinkles.
- But the ball into baking cup.
- Ready to serve sweet and chilled Brigadeiro.