Skip to content
- Pasta – 1 cup
- Green chillies – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Garlic cloves – 2
- onion(finely chopped) – 2
- Tomato (finely chopped) – 2
- capsicum(finely chopped) – 1
- peas – 2 tbsp
- oil as required
- cumin seeds
- coriander powder -1tsp
- turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- salt as taste
- water as required for boiled the pasta
- Heat a kadai add 2 cup of water and let it boil. add little salt and 1 tsp oil into it.
- further, add 1 cup pasta and cook well.
- when pasta boiled properly take out the pasta into a bowl andd keep it aside.
- now, Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan add cumin seeds after that, add green chillies, ginger and garlic cloves and fry it for a minute.
- Add onion and capsicum and cook it well.
- Add tomato and mix and cook it for 2 to 3 minute.
- now, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chiili powder and mix it properly.
- Add garam masala powder and salt to taste .
- further, add boiled pasta into it and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- ready to serve spicy hot pasta.