Skip to content
- Capsicum/shimla mirch (chopped) – 2
- Onion ( finely chopped) – 2
- Tomato (finely chopped) -2
- Green chilli( chopped) – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves ( chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Add 2 tbsp oil in a kadai.
- Add cumin seeds, green chilli and ginger garlic paste fry it for a minute.
- Now, add onion and capsicum fry it and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato into it and salt according to your taste and mix it well.
- Further, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, and Garam masala powder mix the spices very well.
- Cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Now, add coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot capsicum sbji as side dish.