Skip to content
- Suji – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Almonds/badam – 10-12
- Cashews/Kaju – 10-12
- Fox nut/makhana – 15-20
- Raisins/kishmish – 2 tbsp
- Coconut/Nariyal – 1 tbsp (grated)
- Cardamom – 4
- In a kadhai add 1 cup of ghee.
- Add dry fruits except for raisins and fry dry fruits till golden brown.
- Now, add 1 cup of suji and stir it till golden brown.
- Add cardamom and all the fried dry fruits into it.
- Add one and half cup of water and cook it for 2 minutes.
- further, add 1 cup of sugar into it and cook it for another 2 minutes.
- Take out the halwa into a serving plate and garnish it with dry fruits.
- Ready to serve hot halwa.