Skip to content
- Sabudana(sago) – 1 cup
- Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera) – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 3-4
- Potato(boiled) – 2
- Tomato(finely chopped) – 2
- Peanut(roasted) – 2 tbsp
- Rock salt to taste
- Lemon juice – half tsp
- Coriander leaves(finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl soak sabudana for 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain off the sabudana in a strainer and spread it leave it for 45 minutes.
- Now, in a kadai add 2 tbsp of peanuts and roast it for 2 to 4 minutes once it’s roasted take out the peanuts in a plate and let it cool down.
- Further, crushed the peanuts in a blending jar.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a kadai add cumin seeds and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Now, add green chilli and boiled potato and saute them for 2 to 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Further, add tomato and rock salt into it and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now, add sabudana along with crushed peanuts mix it well and cook it for 3-4 minutes or till it cooked properly.
- Further, add coriander leaves and lemon juice into it and mix it gently.
- Ready to serve hot sabudana khichdi you can have it during your navratri fast.